Roses are red, but they can get boring so here’s a list guide that won’t leave your Valentine snoring! Here at Caption Communications, we have an extensive list of amazing, local Austin clients who offer some top-notch products that will be sure to please the one(s) you love most.
Is the person you love a foodie at heart? Here are a few gift options that are not only delicious, but they won’t make you feel guilty for indulging:
1. Superseed Well, previously known as Guiltless Goodies, has an array of goods made with their organic super seed flour. Choosing a favorite to share is super difficult, but their SuperFood Chocolate Glaze Donuts are the way to go or grab a bag of their SuperSeed Flour and spend some quality time baking your own recipe with your sweetie.
2. Siete Foods offers grain free tortillas, tortilla chips, salsa, and so much more. Perfect for the health nut who holds the key to your heart.
If you’ve got dinner reservations taken care of but you’re still wanting to pamper your loved one, these options are for you:
1. Conscious Goods is a home and body business dedicated to making products that are not only natural and good for your body, but good for the earth. Their bath bombssmell as good as they’ll leave your skin feeling, and you don’t have to worry about harsh chemicals or fragrances irritating your loved ones skin. Bring on full relaxation mode.
2. At Hello Lash Studio. Eyelash extensions are in and not only do they make eyes look amazing, they save so much time in a makeup routine. This is a guaranteed win to make that special one in your life’s day.
Whether you’re looking for a fancy cocktail in a laid-back environment or you’re more of a relaxed “have a drink at home” type of person, here are a couple options for you:
1. High 5 offers two locations, Central and Lakeway, and not only can you have a hand-crafted cocktail you can enjoy all the entertainment venue has to offer. A great food menu, bowling, arcade games, and they just added axe throwing! This is a great environment for the Valentine you just started seeing or your Valentine of many years. There’s plenty to do, delicious food, and impressive drinks.
2. Front Yard Brewing. While they aren’t a client of ours, they are local to Austin and have dang good beer. Perfect for a relaxing date night in.
While gifts are great and these options are a surefire way to make a heart happy, nothing beats spending time with the ones you love. Happy Valentine’s Day XO